- Lead Portfolio Manager for Pension and Insurance portfolios in Europe
- Support and assist the growing of the Buy and Maintain philosophy within the company
- Set and meet new business objectives whilst contributing to product development.
- Liaise with all internal teams to develop the investment strategies and platform, actively participating with the Global PM team.
- 5+ years' experience within portfolio management, with a focus on Investment Grade.
- Excellent Fixed Income working knowledge within processes, managing risk and reporting.
- Experience in the building and maintenance of client relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills to form relationships internally and externally.
BRUIN Financial is an independent recruitment consultancy with an exclusive focus on the financial services sector.
BRUIN assists leading financial services professionals secure appointments from graduate level to C-suite positions on a permanent, temporary and interim basis. From our offices in London and Manchester, we provide coverage throughout the UK and mainland Europe.
We are preferred suppliers to the world’s leading financial services institutions who value our boutique approach and our Consultants’ in-depth industry knowledge of their specialisms.
Front & Middle Office; Compliance; Credit & Risk Management; Finance & Accountancy; Life, Pensions, Employee Benefits; Project & Change Management; Legal; Operations; Sales, Marketing & Distribution; Broking, Underwriting & Claims; Actuarial, and HR & Secretarial.
Our Consultants are some of the most experienced financial services recruiters in the UK, offering expert advice and insight into the current jobs market. Whether you are seeking a short term assignment that suits your availability or the next permanent step in your career, our Consultants are on hand to help you secure the role that matches your needs.
BRUIN has been recognised by a number of industry awards for our expertise in financial services recruitment and for our innovative diversity initiatives. As a business we are vocal champions for a diverse talent pipeline and are proud of the reputation we have built in this area.
BRUIN Financial recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons - men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.