Credit Product Specialist
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S&P Global
- 14 nov. 18
Credit Product Specialist
Credit Product Specialist - S&P Global - London
S&P Global Market Intelligence's Product Specialist organization supports S&P Global's objective of developing and delivering integrated data, research, and analytic solutions to our clients globally. The Credit Product Specialists' mandate is to help Sales Executives and Relationship Managers to monetize and leverage S&P Global's capabilities, by providing significant knowledge of credit capabilities including our quantitative market signal models and quantitative fundamentals-based models (PDs), as well as qualitative credit assessment scorecards, to serve our clients in managing complex credit risk management issues.
The specific area of focus will be the Credit Analytics business that combines a suite of analytical tools (Credit Model, PD Model Fundamentals, PD Model Market Signals, Credit Health Panel, and Scorecards) with workflow solutions for credit analysts to assess and monitor the risk of counterparties and to identify opportunities in the market to extend credit, invest in fixed income, underwrite specialty insurance policies or price inter-company loans. Extensive travel will be required across the region.
We are looking for a Credit Specialist to help drive the product success and sales growth in the region. Reporting to the Head of the Product Specialists in the region, the Credit Product Specialist role will be accountable for assisting sales in any complex and strategic opportunities.
The Career Opportunity
• Responsible for developing campaigns and strategic initiatives for driving revenue growth for segment-specific sales.
• Develops and implements improvement initiatives and standardizes strategies to improve sales revenues. Oversees collaboration with commercial, product and other functional partners.
• Ensures the alignment of team efforts to sales strategy. Stays well connected to strategic customers in the market.
• Aligns with commercial strategy and helps team execute high level strategic pre-sales and post-sales implementation plans.
• Promotes S&P Global Market Intelligence thought leadership.
• Serves as subject matter expert across functional groups. Collaborates internally to design and deliver training across functional teams.
• Has advanced knowledge of the industry and awareness of market trends in the region.
• Demonstrated proficiency in all S&P Global Market Intelligence credit capabilities.
• Keen awareness of competitors and relative strengths.
• Knowledge of one or more segment workflows (Corporates, Investment Management, Commercial Banking, etc.).
• Understands complex client workflows.
• Liaises with senior commercial management regarding technical challenges for prospects and clients.
• Establishes relationships with sales reps, relationship managers, product managers and commercial directors to diagnose, design and deliver workflow solutions for more complex clients.
• Solid understanding of S&P Global MI products and technical requirements.
• Ability to utilize strong industry, product, and client expertise to solve complicated client workflow challenges.
• Ability to interact confidently with prospects and clients as well as cross-functional teams within the organization, i.e., product management, education, legal, and marketing.
• Commercial acumen.
• Ability to solve complex problems in the sales process and, where necessary, adopt a new perspective using expertise and judgment.
• Ability to manage competing projects and stakeholders.
• Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed and a positive outlook.
• Ability to travel across the EMEA region to all prospect, client, and S&P Global locations.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Relevant industry experience in credit and risk management.
• Advanced industry certification or technical degree a plus.
• Language - French and/or Spanish preferred.
• Experience in a direct credit risk management or lending role.