My client are one of the most prestigious Private Banks in the City and are looking to add an assurance professional to their first line credit function. This role is vital in improving and maintaining the standards of risk assurance in the controls function and will offer someone a fantastic opportunity to take control of this area.
- Work closely with SME's to make sure all Credit Risk policies and frameworks are being adhered too.
- Deal with internal stakeholders for reporting and presentation purposes.
- Liaise with Credit Risk committees regarding the banks risk exposures.
- Work with the Head of Credit to implement policies and procedures in line with the banks risk appetite.
- Proven experience of working in a controls/assurance role with a top tier financial services business.
- Ability to deal with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Working experience of the Private/Retail Banking sector with an understanding of the products and risks inolved.
- Systems experience including; VBA, Excel and SQL.
If this role sounds like it could be of interest please apply with an up to date CV and we will review your application. Due to high number of applications we can not get back to every application.