Credit Risk Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Marlin Selection
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
Our client, a global commodities trading house, is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join their team based in London.
You will be responsible for working with traders to ensure appropriate reward/risk decision are being made and to perform credit analysis on new and existing counterparties. You will also perform negotiation of credit language in contracts and other credit documents.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2-3 years credit analysis experience within the commodity business preferred
- Financial analysis skills
- Ability to make reward/risk judgments/decisions
- University degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or equivalent
- Good understanding of credit mitigation documents (ISDA’s, guarantees, etc.) preferred
If you feel this is the role for you, please contact Sam at Marlin Selection.