This role will be working directly with the Head of Credit Risk who joined the business a year ago to build out a new function and improve the processes and systems of Credit Risk Management.
- Work directly with the Head of Credit Risk to improve Credit Risk Systems and the overall framework.
- Improve legacy systems using Excel and VBA.
- Review and analyse Credit Risk positions for the existing portfolio.
- Provide presentations to senior management in regards to regulatory pressures including IFRS9.
To be considered for this role you must have the following background:
- 2-4 years’ experience working in a credit risk analytics role in either a private bank or a retail bank.
- Strong technical skills, including VBA and Excel.
- Proven experience of analysing credit risk portfolios.
- Ability to work in a dynamic business and demonstrable experience of working on a number of projects simultaneously.
When applying for the role please include a short insight into your relevant experience along with a full CV.
**Please note you must be able to work in the UK without sponsorship for this role**