Credit Risk Analyst - Challenger Bank - 6 month FTC £30,000
- £25,000 - £30,000 6 month FTC + Package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 18 juil. 18 2018-07-18
Keywords:, Credit Risk, Graduate, SAS, SQL, Excel, Unsecured portfolio, My client is an exciting challenger bank that require a fresh or recent graduate with a numerical/analytical background to join their expanding unsecured credit risk team.
This is a role which offers a great opportunity to be part of a growing organisation, offering individuals the opportunity to learn, develop and propel their career within the credit risk space. This is the perfect role for individuals looking to interact with key senior stakeholders across the organisation, as well as those looking to add value by improving processes and system.
- To design and maintain unsecured strategies and routine activities.
- Deliver the risk system functionality in line with the company’s objectives.
- Possess the ability to identify and pursue opportunities that mitigate loss and support the growth of the business.
- Be responsible for providing analysis based on the portfolio performance which shows the impact on the wider business performance.
Key skills/competencies required:
- Hold at least a 2:1 (or equivalent) degree within a numerical/mathematical subject.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills to help identify and resolve problems with limited assistance.
- Exposure to programming languages (ideally SAS) is a plus.
- Capability with tools such as SQL, Excel and VBA would be ideal.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to engage with senior individuals.
- Ability to create strong relationships in the workplace.
Those that feel they are a strong candidate for the role should forward their CV’s to csoan@astoncarter (.co.uk) or contact Carl on 0207 997 1008 to find out more.