Credit Risk Development Lead
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 mai 19
Job Reference # 192671BR
You will be part of the Global Credit Risk IT team that is responsible for
- providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk to manage Credit Risk exposure of its global Front Office functions.
- providing the systems that ensure Bank's compliance to various regulatory requirements.
– At a minimum, have a Degree level qualification.
– Strong hands-on development experience using core Java and Oracle PL/SQL.
– Have excellent understanding of object oriented design, database design and development.
– Have significant IT Management experience in the area of Software Development; with an excellent track record of effective leadership.
– Have prior experience of working in an agile environment.
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work as part of a global team.
– Have previous work experience in Credit Risk IT in a large Financial Institution. Excellent functional knowledge of Credit Risk and Country Risk across Investment Banking, Private banking and Wealth Management divisions.
– A team player.
– A great communicator, with superior inter-personal and influencing skills.
– Someone with a flair for technology and is adept at leveraging the latest tools and technologies to increase team productivity and collaboration across dispersed teams.
– Someone who has a "can do" attitude.
– Someone who has an eye for Quality.
– Someone who is able to challenge the status quo.
– Someone with leadership and professionalism who consistently demonstrates a "role model" behavior.
– Able to engage with people across all levels and has excellent people management skills.
– Someone who can simultaneously work on multiple projects.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.