Credit Risk Management SME - Team Lead
- £85,000 - £95,000 GBP
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Maxfield Search
- 11 sept. 18 2018-09-11
My client is a leading global bank looking for a SME Credit Risk Manager to jdeliver a complex, project orientated role that requires somebody with excellent stakeholder management skills, man-management experience and an ability to successfully lead a team to delivery multiple workloads against strict deadlines. This role requires a deep understanding of Credit Risk Management and a fundamental understanding of all business line activities in a major banking institution.
Key deliverables include ensuring that regulatory stress tests are coordinated and implemented in line with best practice for the purpose of managing risk, compliance with regulatory frameworks and meeting enterprise-wide stress testing needs.
You will be responsible for:
- The Credit Risk Framework, including working with teams across the business globally to ensure the stress testing operating model and processes are fit for purpose and efficient.
- Planning and coordination of the end-to-end stress testing process, represent the team on relevant IT projects, forums and committees
- Manage the delivery of the WCR components of Global regulatory exercises
- Aligning resources and making prioritisation decisions
- Prior project management experience, leading multi regional projects is essential
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
- Strong regulatory change experience
- Credit Risk and Counterparty risk knowledge
- Previous experience / involvement in regulatory stress testing is a plus
- Good knowledge of wholesale credit business and wholesale credit products
- Previous experience in Credit Risk and IFRS9
- Knowledge of process efficiency tools such as 6 sigma or waterfall a plus
- Previous use of Clarity a plus