- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 juin 18
Credit Risk Manager - Corporates # 111350
The Risk Division is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision-making that supports the bank's business. Our responsibilities range from Enterprise Risk management to risk and finance reporting, and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities. The Risk division's long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfill our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
- Credit Risk Management (CRM) evaluates credit risk transactions and approves, rejects, or modifies them considering the availability and appropriateness of arrangements for reducing risk or risk mitigation. The department also assigns internal credit ratings; establishes and manages credit risk limits in accordance with the risk tolerance established by the Board; monitors and reports on credit risk exposures on a regular basis to senior management. CRM also interacts with business units to ensure that credit risk assessments are factored into business decisions.
- The Emerging Markets Corporates team within Credit Risk Management (CRM) is responsible for managing, approving, monitoring and controlling all credit risks arising from our Investment Banking Division's relationships with EMEA Emerging Market corporate counterparties. This includes underwriting debt financings in connection with leveraged buy-outs, acquisitions, and re-financings, loan participations as well as credit lines for derivatives business.
- You will be an experienced credit risk management professional with a specific focus on leveraged finance and other sub-investment grade underwriting and lending who has worked at a major investment or global commercial bank.
- Maintains an appropriate credit risk management framework.
- Implementing the bank's credit risk strategy and credit risk appetite.
- Take the lead on / contribute to implementation of the change agenda pertaining to the credit risk management framework.
- Operates under a sound credit granting process.
- Approve or recommend for approval new credit extensions, and amendments, renewals and/or re-financings.
- Maintains an appropriate measurement and monitoring process.
- Revising obligor specific internal risk ratings and SNC ratings assigned to capture differing degrees of credit risk over time.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
She / he will be an experienced credit risk management professional already working in major commercial or investment bank. You are likely to have solid experience in credit risk management including experience in leveraged finance and other sub-investment grade lending, ideally in emerging markets.
Essential: You will have a relevant university degree preferably in finance, risk management, or economic, or have equivalent work experience
Desirable: Finance related second degree; professional qualifications, e.g. CFA.