Credit Risk Reporting Analyst - Japanese Speaker
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
An excellent opportunity has arisen at a leading bank for a Japanese speaker who has relevant Credit experience and knowledge of the regulatory landscape.
Some of the duties within the role will include but are not limited to:
- Conduct an annual self-assessment on the Internal Rating Based model governance of the Capital Requirements Regulation.
- Monitor regulatory developments and internal policy updates
- Maintain the banks credit related policies and procedures.
- Support the team head and lead directly in managing the team's operation and ad-hoc projects.
It is essential that speak Japanese and have previous relevant credit experience. In return they are offering a starting salary ranging between £40,000 - £55,000 dependent upon experience plus bonus and benefits