Credit Risk Senior Consultant - ERS
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
Job Title: ERS - Credit Risk Senior Consultant Location: London, Canary Wharf Salary Level: Competitive
Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As an ERS Credit Risk Manager you'll help make this happen. We deliver sustainable benefits to our clients though tailored services across credit risk, operational risk, market risk, insurance risk and risk technology.
As an ERS Credit Risk Manager, you'll build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and identify and escalate potential high impact opportunities. You'll lead presentations and proposals for medium complex projects, and provide subject matter insight and expertise to bids and proposals. An important part of your role will be actively establishing, maintaining and strengthening internal and external relationships. You'll also identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY on existing engagements.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead and/or deliver credit risk client engagements
- Prepare reports and deliverables to clients
- Support the financial aspects of client engagements
- Work effectively as a team leader sharing responsibility, providing support and maintaining communication
- Lead and/or support solution and proposal development
- Conduct performance reviews as appropriate and contribute to performance feedback for staff
Skills and attributes for success
A strong ability to contribute to the delivery of client engagements and internal projects.
Capacity to anticipate and identify risks and raise any issues with senior members of the team. In line with our commitment to quality, you will determine that work is of a high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
To qualify for the role you must have
- End-to-end credit risk policy, governance, processes, controls and MI specifically in retail, commercial, corporate or investment banking
- Capital management (regulatory capital, ICAAP and economic capital)
- Impairment modelling, management and forecasting - Focus areas: the existing and IFRS 9 accounting standards, asset quality (provisioning adequacy) assessment.
- Credit risk models (PD, LGD, EAD, scorecards)
- Good understanding of the Basel II and III (CRD IV requirements) credit risk regulatory framework
- RWA calculation under Basel 2 & 3 Focus areas (governance, policy, process and control)
- Stress testing and scenario analysis
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong communication and relationship building skills are essential
- Team player, ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Understanding of the retail, commercial, and/or corporate portfolio, business and products.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Great communication skills
- The ability to work with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- A real desire to work as part of a team
What we are looking for
- People who continually develop personal skills
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Support training initiatives including developing of training and presentation material
What working at EY offers
We offer an attractive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global provider of assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our goal to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.