- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Tradeweb LLC
- 21 févr. 19
Description of the Position:
The successful candidate will possess the right blend of experience, expertise and personality to drive the growth of the Cash Credit business. As well as possessing excellent understanding of the buy-side.
- Drive the growth of the Cash Credit business, by acquiring key customers, driving revenue building market share, and enhancing the reputation of the brand across Europe.
- Communicate effectively with internal groups to drive consensus on business direction, seek input and share knowledge to ensure a cohesive sales and product development strategy.
- Develop and maintain relationships with a broad range of external stakeholders on the buy-side who should be visited on a frequent basis.
- Partner with buy-side to understand needs, bring feedback to the product development team and facilitate the partnership between Tradeweb and customer to maximize product usage with existing customers as well as prospect new customers.
- Cement Tradeweb's position as a Cash Credit market leader by demonstrating a deep understanding of the competitive environment and the key points of product differentiation.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing
- Strong relationships with the Credit Buy-side Customer Base.
- Four year degree required
- Five to Ten years' experience selling credit products to portfolio managers and traders
- In depth knowledge of the Credit Markets.
About the Company:
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.