- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 mai 18
Credit Trade Management Analyst # 112482
We believe that leading investment banks are built from the ground up, with a strong foundation. The Credit Suisse Global Markets COO organization is an integral piece of our Business, partnering with the business divisions to help drive transformation through the delivery of creative problem solving, specialist expertise, and timely and thoughtful advice.
- Trade capture/validation of a number of financial instruments including CDS, Bonds, Asset Swaps, CDSwaptions, Equity, Futures, and Loans.
- Generation and reporting of trading risk/PnL to validate daily trading activity.
- Management and facilitation of all trade lifecycle events - e.g. Credit Events, Clearing, Internal Risk Transfers, Corporate Actions and Succession Events, Compression Cycles.
- Ownership, investigation and resolution of exceptions/fails/break.
- Liaison with business partners across the bank.
- Involvement in the implementation of industry and regulatory initiatives through participation in internal working groups and/or external market forums - e.g. Dodd Frank, EMIR, CCP Clearing.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Education to degree level or equivalent.
- Deep understanding of Credit Derivative markets.
- Experienced in Credit Trade Support and Trade Management processes.
- Solid analytical and advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in a highly pressured environment.
- Great teammate with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates pro activity, is able to problem solve and adapt to change.
- Ability to multi-task, work to intraday deadlines and accommodate varying levels of volume is essential.
- Strong attention to detail with a desire to question/improve processes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with experience of direct and regular working relationships with front office personnel.