Creditflux Relationship Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Acuris UK
- 08 sept. 17
Creditflux is looking for a Relationship Manager to be based in London
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Creditflux was bought by Acuris in 2016 to complement the groups Fixed Income offering which also includes the Debtwire and Xtract Research products. Creditflux is the leading provider of intelligence, analysis, data and events covering the CLO and credit fund raising market.
Acuris is an equal opportunities employer.
As a Creditflux Relationship Manager based in our London office, the candidate will be responsible for the relationship management and training of a portfolio of subscribers across EMEA & Asia to ensure the renewal of accounts and to drive the maximum level of profitable growth.
The role provides an ideal opportunity for individuals wishing to develop their relationship management skills and gain an insight into the world of Credit hedge funds, trading floors and the CLO and leveraged loan market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing EMEA & Asia existing base whilst ensuring these subscribers renew their subscriptions
- Developing and cultivating relationships at the highest levels within these accounts
- Identifying and delivering increased revenues combined with excellent service levels
- Engaging with the subscriber at all levels and functions in order to plan and execute a strategy that will ensure the renewal
- Providing training and guidance to the subscriber base, through one-on-one meetings, large scale presentations and proactive telephone calls
- Liaising with subscribers on the Creditflux helpdesk providing assistance on any issues related to the service and the database, deals covered and research – management of subscriber requests in a timely manner
- Elaboration, with the Marketing and Editorial teams, of documents for subscribers covering market analysis and the best journalistic opportunities
- Consistently provides, collate and communicate customer feedback regarding Product Development, Editorial topics etc to the business through regular meeting reports
- Cross selling and pitching other content sets of Creditflux to existing subscribers through initial call contact and by meeting subscribers to deliver the value proposition
A strong candidate will have excellent communication skills (fluent English is a must), be self-motivated, driven and enjoy an environment in which autonomy and an enthusiastic attitude is a must.
An ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Be commercially driven
- Outgoing personality
- An interest and/or experience in Credit and CLO markets and hedge funds / trading floors
- Previous account management and/or group presentation experience preferred
- Highly motivated with strong organizational skills
- Experience working with and presenting to C level executives preferred
- Effective time management skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Highly self-motivated and driven showing an entrepreneurial can do attitude
- Fluency in written/spoken English is essential
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
If you are interested in this position, please apply here. Please ensure your CV and cover letter explaining your interest and suitability are attached.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.