Customer Experience Manager
- GBP44217 - GBP61907 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 14 mai 18 2018-05-14
At Lloyds Banking Group we've built the UK's largest Digital Bank. We have increased the number of active online banking users to 12.5 million, with mobile users increasing to over 8 million. We invested £750 million in digital between 2012-2014 and have committed a further £1 billion in the three years to the end of 2017 to provide our customers with the opportunity to bank with us how, when and where they want to. We strive daily towards our vision of being the best bank for our customers, and we're well on our way thanks to the efforts of our people and their passion of making a difference.
The Transformation Programme is one of the largest programmes in the Bank and a key vehicle for the Bank to accomplish its vision and become a pioneer in the way digital technologies and experiences service our customers across channels.
Within 'Customer Experience', sits the 'Production' team which is responsible for delivering change to LBG Online Banking and public websites covering the core brands Lloyds, Halifax and Bank of Scotland amongst others. The environment in which we operate is fast paced delivering over 15000 changes per year for our business stakeholders supporting our goal of being the best bank for customers. This is a great opportunity, where you'll be an integral part of delivering changes to live sites across the various brands that we support.
Together we make a difference…
Your key accountabilities will include:
* Building relationships with stakeholders - deep understanding of business objectives and strategy/roadmap, provide Customer Experience expertise to shape the opportunity/problem into customer focussed deliverables.
* Articulating the capabilities of the Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team to stakeholders, based on a broad understanding of the work of each discipline.
* Providing guidance to stakeholders in digital matters appropriate to their business, collaborating with discipline leads in DCX - insights, Labs, UX, Design etc - as required to articulate their areas of speciality and recommend approach.
* Setting expectations with stakeholder and challenging positively on requirements.
* Articulating stakeholder digital requirements to the DCX team
* Line management of the Content Specialists delivering successful and timely content management solutions.
* Regular communication with stakeholders to ensure they are up to date with work progress and issues and that there is joint agreement on the prioritisation of all work
* Negotiating budgets for work with stakeholders on larger initiatives
* Deep understanding of best practice principles of CX.
* Being an escalation point for issues within projects that require client communication
* Becoming a trusted advisor for stakeholders in digital matters
* Removing road-blocks as required to help get work done
You'll be an Expert in Customer Experience, you'll have skills in Stakeholder management and capability to lead a small team as well as an understanding of the application of Design lead and Human Centred methodologies. You'll always put the customer at the heart of your decisions, to deliver exceptional customer experience.
In return we'll offer you a great package including a performance related bonus, car/allowance, generous pension contribution, 30 Days leave plus bank holidays, a flexible cash pot to spend on benefits and other wider corporate benefits and perks.
We also support work/life balance friendly options such as occasional home-working and we're passionate about diversity in the workplace.
So, if you have the experience we're seeking then get in touch, we'd like to hear from you….