Customer Success Manager, Path
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 juin 18 2018-06-23
See job description for details
Join us in London as a Customer Success Manager
- This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of Path, an RBS-backed venture on a mission to make UK SMEs more successful
- Sitting within a small, dynamic and highly talented team of engineers, designers, growth hackers and entrepreneurs, you'll be joining us at an exciting time as we look to deliver disruptive propositions to the market, and experiment with new ways of working for the wider bank
- As a Customer Success Manager, you will be driving adoption and delivery of our technology-based Path solution and identifying ways to improve customer service within Path
- Based in a start-up incubator in central London, you'll be applying leading-edge technologies and customer-centric designs to deliver an exciting and innovative proposition, and you'll be encouraged to interact with the wider ecosystem to learn and find potential partners
What you'll do
Path is an RBS-backed venture, a start-up at heart with strong corporate support, on a mission to help UK small businesses be more successful. Our mission influences everything we do, and we have a very privileged access to the RBS SME customer base to get us started.
This role includes a substantial amount of direct client interaction, including working with clients to help them get the most out of our solutions, such as responding to inbound inquiries, onboarding and supporting clients and performing additional analysis to respond to client asks.
- Play a critical role on the product roadmap by providing input and addressing needs specific to the customer support function
- Contribute ideas for new product and service development, communication initiatives and operational improvement
- Create and deliver presentations to the team on topics such as operational and functional performance, recommended actions and next steps
The skills you'll need
We're looking for a great communicator who has a passion for helping customers use our service and who will continuously look to improve the way Path services customers.
You'll also bring:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, comfort with ambiguity, and a desire to work in an start-up environment
- The ability to deliver projects effectively in a cross-functional environment, including an ability to motivate and focus people and resources where there is no direct reporting relationship
- The ability to prioritise competing demands in complex and dynamic environment
- Excel and PowerPoint abilities, and familiarity with other analytic tools
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex processes and ideas in ways that enable them to be understood and followed by customers, colleagues, and others
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 25% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.