Cyber-Security - Consulting Lead
- Competitive plus bonus and package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- JBM Consulting Ltd
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
JBM is partnering with an award-winning boutique consultancy with a global reach, and a well-established, varied client portfolio. Its culture is collegiate and very supportive, with people moving quickly through the company. We are seeking an experienced managing consultant to join the Cyber-Security practice to drive its growth and delivery. It's a crucial and very visible role, and will require an individual with a broad skill-set, who is comfortable leading teams and interacting with senior stakeholders. Based in London with travel expected.
This is an excellent opportuity for an experienced Business Change/IT Consultant to grow their skills and take ownership of a practice within an international consultancy.
Stakeholder engagement and management skills are vital as you'd interact on a daily basis with C-level client sponsors across a variety of sectors from FTSE250/Fortune 500 businesses. You'd be responsible for identifying growth opportunities, delivering mandates and managing relationships.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Considerable experience in managing and leading projects end-to-end, from sale to delivery - a track record in business development is desirable
- People management and staffing experience
- Subject matter expertise in Cyber-Security, Digital Transformation, Tech-Enabled Change
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and a desire to build something
- A strong network
- A degree from a reputable institution
Competitive salary plus bonus and package
Please note my client cannot sponsor visas at this point in time