Nomura is searching for a team member to lead the EMEA cyber culture and learning programme reporting to the EMEA Head of IT Security. Working globally deliver the cyber culture and learning programme with assistance from the wider global cyber security team.
- Develop and deliver a cyber culture and learning programme with assistance from the wider global cyber security team applicable for all regions.
- Develop and implement annual mandatory cyber awareness training.
- Create a yearly action plan of activities including developing and deploying online and face to face training courses through the year.
- Conduct regular global phishing exercises. Develop the exercise, record hit rates and reporting rates to be broken down by region, business and location. Run re-tests.
- Develop executive reporting on phishing tess results and future plans and follow-up training.
- Create regular cyber communications and running our annual global cyber month.
- Develop specific training for high-risk user groups.
- Work with internal communications and other key stakeholders to ensure the program is in line with our brand guidelines and company goals
- Work in collaboration with our threat intelligence team to identify the risks to the company and what training is needed to help mitigate them.
- Work in collaboration with our Security Operations centre to understand key incident trends in order to further develop training programme.
- Maintain the cyber culture and learning program to deliver long term results, not just raising awareness but changing behaviours to create an embedded cyber secure culture
- Create regular reports for key stake holders and management to show the program metrics
- Use interactive and innovative training methods to engage staff.
- Help develop the IT Security team training programme to maintain constant learning.
- Manage the relationships with our cyber culture and learning vendors
- Project manage cyber culture and learning initiatives
- Assist the wider cyber security team with business as usual activities
- Previous experience in running a cyber culture and learning program for a global company or a background in communications, HR or psychology is preferred
- An interest in human behaviour and how to build a positive culture
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, can-do attitude with a strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work globally across a geographically dispersed team
- Previous project management experience is desired
- Experience working in financial services not essential