Cyber Incident Response Analyst / Coordinator
- Salaire :up to c £500 a day
- Lieu de travail :Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :Intérim, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash Consulting
- Mise à jour le :13 févr. 19
We are proudly partnering with an award-winning, multinational Professional Service provider, whose provision reaches across over 30 countries and 100,000 employees. They have commissioned us to find an experienced Cyber Security professional to work within their Managed Service Provider, and support a range of disciplines – principally Operating Systems, IP Networking, Firewalls and IDS/IPS.
Core Responsibilities / Deliverables:
• Support the Head of Cyber Security, you will lead and supervise the Cyber Security Team, dedicated to monitoring and responding to cyber security incidents or threats.
• Respond, investigate and resolve incidents/threats logged, taking operational ownership for the 24/7 on-site vendor team, who constantly work to ensure tickets are ‘closed’, in line with their Cyber Incident Response Plan and defined SLAs.
• Lead weekly RAIL meetings with the team, acting as an ambassador for Cyber Security to upskill/mentor more junior members of staff.
• Provide reports on metrics and analysis to the Service Management, and Incident Management teams.
What are they looking for?
They need a passionate and driven Cyber/Data/Information Security professional, with exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
You will have a demonstrable working knowledge of Cyber Security procedures, threats, alerts, anomalies, and intrusion tactics – along with responding to such incidents.
You must have an excellent understanding of the Incident Response Life Cycle (NIST 800-61)