Aon is currently recruiting for a Cyber M&A Manager to join the team in London.
Aon’s M&A and Transaction Solutions (AMATS) team provides both deal advisory services and a wide range of transaction solutions to clients undertaking M&A activity across EMEA.
- Primary objective is to work with the Cyber M&A leadership team to drive growth of the practice encompassing; successful client delivery, proposal writing, proposition building and internal enablement
- You will be required to be involved in client delivery across Cyber Due diligence, Cyber post-deal reviews, improvement activities and other transaction scenarios
- Will work in a transaction environment that involves tight delivery timeframes
- You will be part of a team and required to operate successful with high-performing Cyber Solutions consultants in London and across EMEA
- Support broader activities such as educating the market on Cyber M&A including speaking at events, client presentations and writing whitepapers
- Support the Cyber M&A sales cycle including client pitches, proposals and engagement onboarding
- Support activities to build a scalable delivery model with contribute to key templates and educating internal teams
- Contribute to the broader Aon M&A Advisory practice success
- Lead client meetings with senior stakeholder to advise on the cyber approach for due diligence, integration, carve-out and incident response
- Operate within dynamic M&A environments helping to deliver some of the largest global deals working with leading Private Equity firms and Corporate M&A deal teams
- Grow in terms of your technical capability, consulting capability and foster new leadership skills
- Operate with entrepreneurs, innovators and technical specialist and be part of a high-growth M&A advisory practice
- Operate within an entrepreneurial culture that recognises individuals and rewards high-quality contribution
- Have the freedom to define you career path and be supported in your growth journey across the M&A advisory business in EMEA
- Have the opportunity to work closely with cyber advisory teams managing incident response and digital forensics, and cyber financial risk consulting
You bring skills & expertise
- Strong appetite to operate in a dynamic M&A environment working with Private Equity clients, Infrastructure funds and Corporate M&A deal teams
- Knowledge and ability to understand and articulate Cyber Security risks and trends, including common threat vectors that are impacting different sectors
- Deep Cyber technical knowledge in one or more Cyber domains areas such as security design, infrastructure, network, applications, data, operations, cloud architecture and/or secure SDLC including CI/CD pipeline. Potentially including ethical hacking.
- Familiarity with digital innovation trends and the impact on Cyber Security
- Proven experience in conceptualising, developing and delivering quality client pitches and proposals
- Preferably have consulting experience and track record of working in a wide range of sectors with clients across the engagement lifecycle from initial meeting to project completion
- Proven project management and stakeholder management experience
- Knowledge of data protection and compliance regulations such as EU GDPR as well as industry standards and frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST and PCI
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria
We’re happy to talk flexible working.
If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application.