Cyber Security Engineer - Application Security
In order to capitalize on our success and continued growth plans we are seeking Cyber Security Engineer - Application Security for our London office. The successful candidate will lead in the completion of assigned various Cyber Security projects, mainly focusing on application security, including internal and external Penetration Tests and Vulnerability Assessments, enhancement of Secure Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC) as well as patch management. Additional responsibilities will include assisting on other cyber security projects process improvements, improving user awareness and other cyber security related activities. This position is based from London, but will have global responsibilities and will involve regular interaction with Tradeweb global business units.
We look to hire people who are comfortable in working with minimal supervision as part of a global team that has consistently delivered ground-breaking and innovative solutions in one of the most exciting and fast-moving areas of the of the financial markets. We need people who are able to prioritize and can effectively communicate complex issues to non-technical team members Job Responsibilities:
- Provide technical design and architecture advice to internal teams on how to securely develop and build applications and supporting systems
- Design, develop, and introduce Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Work with software development teams to define standards and recommend optimal solutions to meet security and regulatory requirements in the application design.
- Responsible for scheduling and running external and internal Penetration Tests and Vulnerability Assessments
- Responsible for leading the remediation of application vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
- Demonstrate and promote security best practices.
- Improve patch management processes
- Implement global Cyber Security tools and projects
- Help to increase cyber security awareness throughout the company
- Research the latest Cyber Security advances and present findings to upper management
- Perform threat modelling of existing and new Tradeweb applications
- 5+ years of experience practicing secure software development and architecture
- Hands-on experience with application security scan tools such as Veracode, IBM Appscan, Synopsys, or WhiteHat Security
- Thorough understanding of application security
- Experience in securing the Continuous Integration Continuous Deploylment (CICD) piepline
- Strong technical background in software security design/implementation and data protection
- Strong experience in distributed platform development and design
- Experience with penetration testing software
- In-depth understanding of industry leading vulnerability scanners
- Strong information security risk-based prioritization abilities
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of various Cyber security risks and countermeasures
- Demonstrate an understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, and how they interact together
- Excellent teamwork, collaboration, and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (Nasdaq: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 60 countries. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .