DataOps Lead Financial Services £80-85,000 + Package
Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a leading financial services client who are in the midst of delivering a new data strategy for the organisation and are seeking a highly experienced DataOps individual to oversee automation of a variety of data products throughout the design and implementation process.
The successful candidate will have:
- A demonstrable background of designing comprehensive Data Ops frameworks.
- The ability to develop DataOps standards for the businesses data scientists and engineers.
- Extensive experience in DataOps theory and data automations.
- Experience of automated testing techniques, including regression test automation.
- Experience implementing Collibra for Data Governance.
- A background in software development/engineering would be ideal.
- Ability to forge strong relationships and work well with individuals responsible for data across the business – data stewards, data scientists, data owners etc.
- Strong influencing skills at a senior level and across the firm, with the ability to credibly engage.
Hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Automation tooling: Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Cloudbees.
- Data Wrangling tooling: SQL, Alteryx, Python, C++.
- Database and platforms: Cloudera (Any Hadoop), Mongo, AWS, RDBMS, Snowflake.
If you're interested in an informal conversation to discuss further, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org