Data Administrator - Client Onboarding
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
This role sits within the Entity Management Team ("EMT"), which forms part of CME's Global Operations. The EMT are responsible for the population and maintenance of CME's core entity data repository(ies) together with maintaining core entity reference data. The successful applicant will be involved in the day to day collation, validation and administration of core entity and entity reference data. The role will involve working within a team under the supervision of the Head of Client Onboarding, working very closely with the Client Onboarding team and other areas within CME's Global Market Solutions & Services ("GMSS") division, as well as other cross divisional teams involved with the maintenance of static entity data in various operational systems.
- Day to day creation, maintenance and management of core entity and entity reference data within CME's entity management repositories.
- Process entity data lifecycle maintenance activities diligently and effectively, ensuring data quality and rules are maintained to high standards and in accordance with the data policies, governance and controls.
- Conduct thorough investigations and due diligence, through reliable sources, to identify, evaluate and verify core entity and entity reference data is consistently administered accurately and kept up to date.
- Review daily data exception reports and update the Entity Management repository(ies) accordingly.
- Monitor the team's mailbox and respond to all entity data related requests and queries in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve data discrepancies.
- Undertake periodic reviews of end-to-end processes and controls to ensure integrity of the entity management system(s).
- Compile key performance indicator reports and strategic metrics for EMT services and workstreams periodically and on an ad-hoc basis when required.
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of the major risks, operational incidents and general data reconciliation breaks impacting the legal entity and reference data attributes.
- Liaise with the system(s) developers to resolve any development, quality assurance and/or testing related activities.
- Escalate issues to Line Manager.
- To fulfil additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Essential:
- Ability to perform with quality and control, with excellent attention to detail to accurately manage core entity and entity reference data across multiple systems / repositories.
- Ability to research, analyse and articulate information from various internal and external data sources to validate and establish complex entity structures and hierarchies.
- Highly responsive and client-orientated with strong commitment to client service.
- Degree qualification.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and the ability to learn new software / systems quickly.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Experience of working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated time management skills including ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of working with / administration of entity and entity reference data.
- Experience of conducting entity due diligence checks to verify entity information.
- Experience in working with entity databases / systems.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of entity and multi-entity hierarchy data management/information management.
- Knowledge of integrating disparate information from various systems.