Data Analyst- Brexit
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- 22 mai 18 2018-05-22
Data Analyst/ Management on the Brexit workstream
The Programme Delivery team, within the Portfolio Office, is responsible for the delivery of cross-functional, global programmes. Based in the Headquarters function, the team provides consistent governance and oversight and is not functionally aligned, thereby ensuring impartiality when servicing multiple functions.
In addition team consists of full time project managers with responsibility for delivering projects for functions that do not have their own dedicated change teams.
The team works very closely with Risk, Finance and Ops change teams who have responsibility for delivering mainly function-specific projects. All teams work closely with their stakeholders and sponsors in the line and maintain close working relationships with Technology partners, both internal and external.
The team need a Data Analyst to look after the Data for the Brexit programme.
- Being able to manipulate large quantities of data effectively.
- Microsoft Excel
- Understanding and using excel formulae.
- Excel VBA programming
- Microsoft Acces
- Being able to create / maintain Access databases
- Query Design.
- Access VBA programming.Databases (general)
- Data modelling
- Database design.
- Creating complex SQL queries using efficient algorithms.
Business knowledge is always an advantage but not crucial.