We are currently searching for an experienced Data Solutions Analyst for a global asset manager who are expanding this function across the EMEA markets. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, growing asset manager, looking to build outstanding data tools and processes for the long-term.
- Improves business process through automation and data sourcing that increases efficiency, improves accuracy, and reduces risk
- Provides ongoing support for data delivery solutions and ensures the timeliness and accuracy of information delivered primarily internally or externally
- Investigates usage and creates – where appropriate - self-service dashboards for internal business groups utilizing data visualization tools like Tableau.
- Identifies missing data sets and assesses on-going data needs within the organization
- Fills data gaps by discovering and providing data from new sources, both internal and external
- Designs and builds business-developed technical solutions in support of data delivery, data enablement, automation or self-service
- Develops and executes exception-based review and reconciliation of data between internal systems and alternative data sources.
- Leverages the analytics workbench (e.g. Alteryx, R, Python, SQL) to develop solutions that source, transform, enrich, validate and load investment management data.
- Creates and defines functional design documents based on the understanding of the business requirements and processes.
- Experience within a data-orientated role at an asset manager
- Demonstrates understanding of advanced analytics/data mining and application to business processes.
- Highly proficient using Analytical Tools (e.g. Alteryx, R, Python, SQL and VBA)
- Familiar with BI Tools such as Tableau and TabCmd
- Demonstrates understanding of Hadoop or other ‘big data’ systems.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills, with the ability to express technical and business concepts to various functional teams.
- Strong communication, project and stakeholder skills
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.