- Competitive with Excellent Benefits GBP
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Mi-temps
- Jupiter Asset Management Ltd
- 13 sept. 18 2018-09-13
Do you have extensive SQL experience and learn Markit EDM. You might currently be working in among others; application support, database administration, in a B.I. team or as a tester who has been working on a data project.
This role will suit someone with extensive SQL experience who is looking to learn Markit EDM. You might currently be working in. among others; application support, database administration, in a B.I. team or as a tester who has been working on a data project.
The Data Analyst/Programmer will be responsible for the delivery of data solutions in a timely manner throughout Jupiter. They will report directly to a Technical Data Lead, and will work closely within SCRUM teams consisting of SCRUM Masters, Product Owners, Business Analysts, System Administrators and other Developers.
Strong people skills are essential in order to communicate with business users at all levels. The role will suit individuals that are flexible and who enjoy analysing business processes, designing technical solutions and working with data.
The successful candidate will conduct analysis on business requirements to assist them in designing and building solutions. They will be responsible for the maintenance of development standards and procedures, whilst also supporting existing applications.
- The candidate must have proven relevant development experience gained as an Analyst/Programmer or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience of the full development life cycle, data warehousing, Agile/SCRUM, data analysis, SQL Server (SSIS, views, functions, stored procedures, Job configuration, etc) and T-SQL is essential.
- Knowledge of data warehousing methodologies, BI reporting tools (Business Objects/Tableau), development tools (Visual Studio), scheduling tools (JAMS), testing frameworks, testing tools (TFS/Quality Centre) is preferred.
- Knowledge of Markit EDM solution design and development is desirable
- Experience of working in Asset Management, as well as knowledge and/or interest of fund management industry (desirable).
- Experience supporting application migrations during infrastructure upgrades.
- Exposure and understanding of Data Management and Data Governance
- Experience using collaboration tools such as Confluence.
- Strong team player, but able to work independently as required.
- Technology enthusiast.
- Ability to work under pressure, give realistic estimates, and work to deadlines.
- Ability to perform well in both a team environment and alone.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualifications
About the company
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading fund management companies. Jupiter is a focused, active fund manager with a well-known brand and an established track record. Founded in 1985 as a specialist boutique, Jupiter has become one of the UK’s most respected and successful fund management groups.
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs) but also for institutional clients, through separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a sustained period of growth with offices now open in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Our main offices are based in the heart of London’s Victoria, and only a short walk from St James Park and Buckingham Palace. We also have a growing network of international offices across Europe and Asia. We currently employ over 500 staff.
As a people business, we value our employees and aim to build a positive and inclusive environment in which they can work and develop their skills. Our culture gives employees the opportunity to perform and develop as individuals within a structured control and governance framework. We are a human capital business and our staff are a significant component in the successful execution of our strategy. We believe high levels of employee engagement and equity ownership drive business outperformance.
Our ambition is to recruit the best people from the broadest pool of applicants; inclusion is an environment that supports differences and encourages diverse perspectives. It means respect and appreciation across the full spectrum of race, gender identity, age, national origin, social background, marital status, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, education and religion.
SQL, EDM, Agile, SCRUM, data