Data Analyst / Business Analyst – Indices / Portfolio Management – Financial Markets. A financial markets consultancy are improving their financial indices offering and have an opportunity for a Data Analyst / Business Analyst to play a key role in the build of a strategic indices platform.
As a Data Analyst / Business Analyst you will utilise your understanding of fixed income and/or equities product to work with stakeholders and business data sets to validate underlying processes and systems used in financial index construction. This is ideally suited to someone from a buy-side organisation who has an understanding of financial portfolio management or from a firm involved in indexing.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years experience within the financial markets
- Strong understanding of equities and/or fixed income products
- Previous experience analysing equity and/or fixed income data
- Business analysis experience – requirements, design, implementation and testing
- Preference for non-IT backgrounds in terms of financial product knowledge
- Strong data analysis and manipulation skills in Excel as a minimum
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £65,000 - £75,000 salary role plus benefits.