US Investment Manager are looking to recruit a Lead Data Analytics Analyst to support the Global Distribution function. You will be an advanced SME in data analysis, business intelligence, analytics and consulting. Partnering with key distribution skakeholders across EMEA, APAC and US to ensure the development of impactful intelligence that align with sales and marketing processes to help shape and execute business strategies
Main responsibilities include:
- Lead and conduct highly complex statistical and quantitative analysis to deliver business insights
- Lead development of advanced statistical modelling and quantitative analysis projects
- Validates and review results to ensure they address business needs
- Responsible for advance data visualisation and delivers reports to senior leaders, translate complex technical concepts and analysis to non technical audiences
- Work closely with senior leadership teams and distribution to define data requirements. Creating and managing the strategy and ensuring the data deliverables and processes drive business results
This role has huge impact on the business strategy and result so it’s a great opportunity to use your advance data analytical skills to add value. To be considered for this role you must have proven experience in a Data Analytics or Business Intelligence role, ideally from a buy-side organisation with the understanding of distributions and the data elements to drive business forward. You will have advance knowledge of business intelligence tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, SQL etc as well as strong communication and stakeholder management skills.