Data Analytics IT Audit (Manager / Senior Manager)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Parker Fitzgerald
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
Parker Fitzgerald is looking to hire a Data Analytics Internal Audit professional to help our top tier banking client evolve their automation testing capabilities.
Parker Fitzgerald is a strategic advisor and consulting partner to the world’s leading financial institutions and regulatory authorities.
Since being established in response to the Global Financial Crisis, we help our clients meet their greatest challenges and seize their most exciting opportunities – from growing sustainable profitability to meeting regulatory obligations and harnessing innovation to transform their businesses.
Our partnerships with clients deliver strategic advice, consulting and assurance areas across the full spectrum of risk management, financial regulation and technology.
The strength of our relationships with our clients, and the key to our success with them has been built on industry leading expertise paired with fresh thinking to deliver exceptional results.
We assist clients with a broad range of assurance services including the implementation of robust risk and control frameworks across the three lines of defence.
We support clients with front-to-back risk discovery and mitigation processes by undertaking risk assessments and assurance on both the design and operating effectiveness of controls as well as the provision of advice on regulatory and control remediation.
We also provide specialist audit skills and subject matter expertise to support Internal Audit functions.
Specific requirements for this role
- Data Analysis experience, with a focus on providing assurance through analytics.
- Experience of using MS SQL Server or an equivalent enterprise relational database for Data Analysis. Strong understanding of database concepts and SQL
- Good understanding of how to handle data securely including classification and storage of data
- Experience of general programming in Java, Python, C, C# or an equivalent language is preferable
- Tableau experience, Statistical programming language and VBA Knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities, including a track record of successful senior stakeholder relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including effective articulation of findings and their agreement with senior stakeholders
- Financial Services sector experience required
- Experience of executing and managing data analysis audit engagements
- Qualifications: CISA, CISSP, CISM or equivalent preferred
- Significant IT audit experience (full audit lifecycle), with experience of leading audits.
- Produces a high standard of audit documentation that fully supports and evidences conclusions.
- Deliver high quality controls testing
- Manage associate staff when required and drive our one team approach, irrespective of permanent or associate status
- Guide and support more junior colleagues
- Be an ambassador for the firm by always embodying our core values
- Develop subject matter and service line specialism to become a recognised expert within the firm and then with clients across the industry