- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Synechron Inc.
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
Synechron, Inc. is seeking a Data Architect /Modeller for a leading Investment Banking client based out at London.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York.
Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India.
Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
· Builds data structure & has SQL & Data API's
· Hadoop is good
· Ability to do conceptual and logical data modelling within a banking context.
· Experience in developing shared / common data models.
· Can translate a data model into an interface specification for data feeds.
· Ability to do data analysis and manage mappings between source systems and
common data models.
· Has some hands-on skills with data technology, including ability to check data quality
· Experience with banking data and financial crime systems.
Please revert with your updated resume in case you are interested in the above requirement or you can also forward the same to anyone from your network who would be interested in this role.
Talent Acquisition - Synechron
Phone +44 203 371 8070
Level 7, 95 Gresham Street, London - EC2V 7NA, United Kingdom
web - facebook - twitter - linkedin