Data Engineer/ Software Engineer, Tier 1 Bank, London
- £50,000 - £80,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 mai 18 2018-05-20
My client are a world renowned investment bank known to be at the forefront of cutting edge technologies and innovation. They are currently undergoing a large project to on shore their infrastructure and key database platform in an exciting and rapidly growing area of the investment bank.
As such they are looking for a bright and technically minded data engineer/ software engineer to come and in work closely with the stakeholders and the business and help design, develop and maintain their database environment.
The team are looking for a passionate technologist that can turn their hands to multiple technologies that make up the environment, but essentially should be a data focussed engineering with a good knowledge of databases and core programming
You will get the opportunity to work on Greenfield project work and in a team that are investing in the latest tools and technologies. Alongside this, you will get an opportunity to gain a large amount of financial business exposure and work in a role where you will liaise with a range of technical teams and talented individuals
- Essential – Strong knowledge of Databases/ Data Warehousing (Oracle/ SQL Server/ Sybase)
- Essential – Good programming skills in a core coding language (Java/ Python/)
- Essential – Strong communication & stakeholder management skills
- Essential – 3-8 years’ experience working in a fast-paced technology driven environment
- Desirable – Experience working in Banking/ Trading/ Financial Services/ FinTech
If you feel you meet these requirements and would like to find out more about this role please send a copy of your CV or call on 0207 997 1168 for more information. Your application will be held in strict confidence and your CV will not be forwarded on without a prior detailed conversation about the role and company and your express permission.