As part of the Data Governance Team, the ECM Business Analyst will support the Data Governance Manager and the Data Management Architect to deliver solutions to digitize The Bank’s Document Lifecycles via a new Enterprise Content Management (ECM) / Content Services Platform (CSP) solution. Through effective business engagement, the role will have responsibility for documenting current and future state workflows and lifecycles and supporting the design and implementation of the new solution.
- Engage with business stakeholders across The Bank to understand and classify existing content utilising a range of Business Analyst techniques.
- Document both functional and non-functional requirements so that different Document Lifecycles and workflows can be compared to understand synergies.
- Extract and prioritise requirements to understand which are mandatory and which are more flexible to understand where flows can be standardized.
- Contribute towards future-state design which standardise workflow, models and data catalogues as part of future-state operations.
- Support the migration of business processes to the new solution.
- Support the Data Management Architect and Project Manager in project planning and delivery.Alignment to The Bank’s Technology Architecture principles.
- Adherence to The Bank’s Security controls and best practices.
- Significant experience in performing Business Analysis for projects delivering new ECM/CSP solutions.
- Strong Business Analyst background preferably in Financial Services with the ability to utilize a range of techniques and practices to ensure accurate and effective business engagement and requirements capture.
- Knowledge of data integration, transformation, storage and analytics.
- Ability to translate complex problems into simple solutions.
Competencies and Skills
- Able to interpret legacy business processes and translate into innovative solution design through effective business engagement.
- Familiarity with graphic modelling approaches and tools.