- GBP43353 - GBP75140 per annum + Benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
At Lloyds Banking Group, our vision is to be the best bank for our customers, and through our brands, the Group has a relationship with just about every household and community in the UK. We underpin the lives of millions of individuals and businesses, and play a key role in helping to create a thriving UK economy.
Our Insurance & Wealth division has a strong heritage of protecting what our customers' value and helping them to plan for a prosperous future. We are a leader in the provision of home insurance, pensions and retirement planning and operate under iconic brands such as Halifax, Lloyds and Scottish Widows.
Supporting our Insurance & Wealth business, the Data Management & Analytics team acts as a 'Centre of Excellence' for data quality, architecture, analytics and governance.
We are looking for an experienced and versatile data manager to join our growing Data Analytics and Management team supporting Insurance & Wealth. You'll play a critical part in shaping the division's future approach to data, working closely with a range of stakeholders to create alignment.
Willing to both think strategically and be hands-on, you'll have a passion for data and feel comfortable working with a range of stakeholders. The right candidate will need experience managing data feeds and ETL systems, a solid working knowledge of SQL and related technologies, and skill in drawing actionable insight from large data sets. You'll be an experienced data modeller and an understanding of data visualisation and analytics is highly desirable.
Crucially, you'll have strong people and communication skills and be an experienced line manager. A self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to prioritise and flex around business needs is highly desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing team, with a real opportunity to progress and influence the Insurance & Wealth division's data agenda. We are just starting an exciting journey and want someone who is knowledgeable, passionate and positive about the opportunities our data creates for Insurance & Wealth.
Skills / knowledge:
* Experience in data management, ideally within a financial services environment
* Management of data feeds, data cleansing, data quality, integrity and protection
* Highly proficient in all aspects of the Microsoft SQL Server stack and related technologies (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
* Understanding of supporting infrastructure architecture (ideally including Cloud options)
* Data modelling and data visualisation/analytics experience using tools such as Power BI, Tableau and Qlikview
* Communication and stakeholder / line management
* Taking the lead on data projects
* Analysing large complex data sets
* An understanding of forthcoming data regulation (GDPR, OpenBanking) would be advantageous
In return you'll be stretched and fulfilled, we will help you build the career that will make a difference to you and our customers
Making you feel valued is important so we offer a highly competitive salary and reward package.
We're also a great place to work and aim to create an environment where everyone can provide excellent service to our customers and develop their individual careers, whatever their background. We have been publically recognised for our achievements in diversity by being listed in the Times' Top 50 Employers for Women and Stonewall's top 100 Employers Index.
We have a long track record in flexible working and we're always open to new ways to improve our people's work-life balance.