Data Operations Analyst (OTC Derivatives)
- £45,000 plus bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mayford James
- 23 mai 18 2018-05-23
Our Client, an Investment Management Company, is looking for a Data Operations Analyst to join their Data Content Team. The ideal candidates will have very good derivatives knowledge (ETD & OTC Derivatives).
- Delivering accurate data to all business units in a timely manner
- Challenging current processes, driving change
- Daily creation and maintenance of multiple asset types and data sets to support Data Management’s key stakeholders.
- Ensuring data requirements are fully supported within all required systems
- Collecting and verifying data from appropriate sources
- Very good knowledge of various asset classes, (e.g. Fixed Income, Equities, ETD & OTC Derivatives)
- Reference data knowledge is also important: Securities, Position, Transaction, Fund, Benchmark, Credit Rating
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Data Management experience