Data Privacy Analyst (GDPR)
Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
A leading Insurance Broker in the City of London are looking for a Privacy Analyst to join their team on a contract basis.
The role of the Privacy Analyst will be to support the cross functional business teams and external parties to assist with data privacy compliance.
This role will report into the Global Privacy Manager and will be a key resource in supporting the segments and lines of business across the organization in ensuring that they have an effective understanding of group requirements in respect of Policies, Procedures and Controls. They will also act as an SME on Privacy related queries both internally and from external clients.
- Providing expert advice and guidance across the business/regions in relation to data privacy and associated matters
- Collaborating with leadership and the Data Privacy Team to establish, refine and manage effective data protection and privacy governance activities
- Managing effective reporting processes and standards, including developing and implementing routine and ad hoc management and governance reporting and metrics
- Managing data subject requests for information, including access to, correction and deletion of their personal data and the exercise of their rights
- Working with project teams, developers and operations to achieve privacy by design
- Informing and advising Data Privacy Team, the company, service providers and employees who carry out processing of personal data of their obligations with regards to data protection in Europe, including those resulting from GDPR, and other country-specific privacy regulations
- Supporting the business Segments in creating and maintaining accurate and up-to-date records demonstrating compliance, and performing all other necessary duties in line with GDPR
- Providing advice where requested on Data Protection Impact Assessments, and validate those carried out by the business
- Manage the Privacy Office Intranet pages to ensure all data protection and information security and content security policies, guidance notes, templates and forms are readily accessible by all staff. In addition, communicating any policy updates and relevant developments initiatives to staff to maintain awareness across the business
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 1-2 years’ recent experience in a data privacy role working within a compliance/security/risk environment
- Good practical knowledge of General Data Protection Regulation GDPR
- Experience of working as a privacy risk analyst working on Data Protection Impact Assessments or Privacy Impact Assessments
- Experience in dealing with cross-border data transfers outside of the EEA
- Experience in engaging, managing and influencing challenging stakeholders in a non-hierarchical environment towards achieving a common vision or goal
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of the insurance sector preferred
- Experience of working in a multi-national corporation
- Basic understanding of IT business processes and Information Security policies and procedures