Data Protection Analyst
Are you a graduate that wants to enter themselves into the world of Data Protection?
An opportunity is available for you to join an exciting and growing consultancy firm in London as they are on their search for an enthusiastic Data Protection Analyst.
The right person for the role...
What's on offer?
- Will hold an undergrad degree in Law, Economics, Politics or similar (minimum 2:1).
- Have exposure to data protection/privacy either in education or previous employment.
- Can organise and manage their time and workload effectively.
- Be computer literate and be willing to learn new computer programs in a timely manner.
- Can speak a number of different languages (preferred not desired).
- A competitive salary with a generous pay rise after your probation period.
- The exposure to a variety of well-established Data Protection professionals in the business.
- The ability to gain a wealth of exposure and experience in the Data Protection world.
Salary: £23,000 (raising after probation)
If you match this profile, please send an up-to-date CV over to holly.dobson'AT'thefourthline.co.uk