Data Scientist II - Associate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 déc. 18
Data Scientist II - Associate
We are searching for a data scientist to join our cutting edge data team and help drive a data-first culture across JPMorgan Chase & Co. As a Data Scientist, your mission is to turn terabytes of data into insights that help plan, measure, and optimize performance across the firm.
Expectations for Success Data Scientist II:
- As a Data Scientist II you own a powerful set of skills, knowledge and abilities that will be leveraged to empower the firm through data driven decisions. It's expected that you are able to:
- Be self-motivated and an excellent team player who is always continuously learning new value added skills and techniques.
- Search for new ways to process data, create comprehensive features and build advanced ML models to create value for the firm through business use cases.
- Work on and develop business use cases for the organization by developing them through all aspects of the SDLC, while engaging senior stakeholders, end users and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Work on advanced algorithms, NLP and ML techniques to develop models to support business use case execution, while setting up check points and tests to understand the effectiveness of the model.
- Task out and work on a multiple supportive efforts to support the lead data scientist in their business use case delivery, while shepherding and guiding fellow data science team members to grow and develop.
- Leverage data to understand current performance, and working with Service (Technology Infrastructure and Applications) Owners to drive greater efficiency and control, develop, implement, and sustain data analytics processes.
- Develop data acquisition and maintenance strategy, prioritization of data analytics projects across internal and external clients and platforms in the Big Data Environment.
- Work with business, technology, and controls groups to define data & analytic elements for integration and reporting and to establish effective process and system controls for data use - create, maintain, delete.
- Become subject matter expert on data to innovate new use cases and advise analysts on proper data considerations for analysis.
- Develop and manage client relationships to meet deliverables by understanding and documenting program objectives, business requirements, and stakeholder sign-off.
- Lead the development of the implementation plan and oversee the execution of that plan - including development, testing, and deployment.
- Gather the business/functional requirements and develop the technical specification for ETL development team.
- Collaborate with clients to ensure information and approvals are accurate and documented in alignment with Firm wide Data Management Standards for new data requests.
- Partner with other Data teams to maintain process alignment with firm wide standards.
- Assist in planning and implementation of GTI Data Science standards.
- Serve as liaison between business, data governance, and operations to execute data & analytics requests.
- Work dynamically across many globally diverse virtual teams to deliver strategic initiatives.
- Manage your own portfolio of work as an individual contributor
- You have the core skills required to access and analyze large sets of data.
- Advanced understanding of statistics, including experience with exploratory data analysis, machine learning and algorithmic design.
- You are a life time learner always looking to research, explore and develop new skills and knowledge.
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.
- You combine a deep understanding of business strategies with the quantitative methods and tools required to measure them, improve them and draw insight from them.
- You are inherently curious and go above and beyond if you find data taking you in interesting and/or unexpected places.
- You are interested in being the melting point between business process and quantitative analysis.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• You have the core skills required to access and analyze large sets of data.
• Advanced understanding of statistics, including experience with exploratory data analysis, machine learning and algorithmic design.
• You are a life time learner always looking to research, explore and develop new skills and knowledge.
• You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.
• You combine a deep understanding of business strategies with the quantitative methods and tools required to measure them, improve them and draw insight from them.
• You are inherently curious and go above and beyond if you find data taking you in interesting and/or unexpected places.
• You are interested in being the melting point between business process and quantitative analysis.
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focusedapproach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
"JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme."
Closing date : January 03, 2019