Are you a great collaborator? Do you have the ability to stand by agile principles while delivering sustainable solutions? Do you have a knack for problem solving? Are you able to multi-task and influence for technical excellence?
We are looking for someone who would like to:
• engage in full cycle software development including requirements, design, implementation, and support of systems used by Group Asset & Liability Management (GALM) business
• work closely with the GALM business and technology partners to design best-in-class solutions and drive their implementation
• develop and deliver high quality software for a functional area or project
• optimise, enhance and support the database (Oracle) application suite.
• collaborate with cross-functional teams in global locations to achieve our goals
The GALM Secured Funding IT team is part of the Investment Bank IT function. The team is responsible for a broad range of applications across Repo Trading, Inventory, Collateral Optimisation and Transfer Pricing. Our role is to develop IT applications to meet the immediate and future needs of the GALM business.
Your Experience and Skills
• Experience of designing and implementing business critical applications that handle high value transactions or have material financial or regulatory importance
• Strong oracle skills with extensive experience in writing complex procedures and scripts.
• Acumen to optimise and debug database issues (functional and technical) and provide resolution with quick turnaround.
• Strong data warehouse experience focused on designing efficient query systems (both DW and ODS)
• Experience with middleware / client technology interaction with database.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• Experience to work in a scrum team with tight deadlines.
• Ability to communicate with onshore team & SME to understand the requirements
• Experience with secured funding / repo trading/ collateral management applications a plus