- Exciting Opportunity with Australia's largest pension fund
- New role based in London with a company growing globally
- Be part of the team managing the centralized dealing and execution function
AustralianSuper is Australia's leading pension fund with more than AU$172B (£95B) of funds under management, and we're growing quickly. Key to our continued success has been our global investment strategy, which has seen us expand our internalised investment operations into new geographies, while continuing to develop our portfolio into new asset classes and markets. Here's where you come in...
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking a Dealer. You will have the opportunity to be part of the team responsible for managing the centralized dealing and execution function within AustralianSuper, where quarterly turnover exceeds $100B.
This role represents an outstanding opportunity for further development and growth. The size and complexity of the role will continue to grow as we internalize more AUM and trade more complex instruments and markets which are not traded by Australian funds.
In this role, you will:
- Execute and implement trading strategies across foreign exchange, fixed income, derivatives and equities.
- Roll futures and FX positions on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Ensure all trading is conducted within the laws/regulations of each country and/or exchange.
- Assist in the design, implementation and testing of new trading platforms, TCA solutions and instruments across asset classes.
- Significant experience in foreign exchange/fixed income, institutional experience ideal.
- Understanding of a broad range of markets and market structures.
- Experience in trade execution (large portfolio/multiple leg and large single security) using various methods of execution.
- Existing strong sell side relationships with the London/NY institutional market place.
- Proficiency with Blackrock's Aladdin, Bloomberg, FXALL ideal.
- Experience in equities/multi asset would also be beneficial, but is not essential.
In addition, you will have meticulous attention to detail and possess strong strategic, analytical and problem solving skills. You will also have the ability to work within a small team and be degree/post graduate qualified. What's next...
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Please note, this role is deemed to be an Access Person role. Disclosure and Personal Trading requirements apply to the successful candidate Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.