Debt Capital Markets Origination for Emerging Markets (Russian Speaking)
MUFG Securities EMEA have an exciting opportunity for an Analyst or Associate to join our DCM Emerging Markets team, focusing on developing a sustainable, client focused, flow oriented, primary markets origination business for MUFG clients in the CEEMA region.
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) is one of the world’s leading financial groups. Headquartered in Tokyo and with approximately 350 years of history, MUFG has a global network with 1,100 offices in over 40 countries. The Group has over 140,000 employees, offering services including corporate banking, commercial banking, retail banking, wealth management, investment banking, capital markets, personal and corporate trust, and transaction banking.
The Debt Capital Markets team helps our clients address their financing needs by acting as the intermediary between the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ's significant corporate customer base, as well as a broad range of public sector and financial institutions, and the firm’s global investor base, to provide a bespoke service and direct multi-currency access to the international capital markets.
From origination and underwriting to interest rate and cross-currency hedging activities, we focus on determining the most effective available funding strategies for our customers by gauging a wide variety of issuer- and market-specific factors, while our syndicate desk formulates pricing strategy and manages the execution of a transaction.
- Develop value-added direct MUSI client relationships with bond issuer clients across CEEMA region
- Work with BTMU to develop/broaden the overall relationship with core clients by providing high quality support and product interface with regard to capital markets financing opportunity
- Origination of debt transactions will be underwritten MUFG Group entities
- Work in partnership with Sales, Trading and Research in MUS International to deliver products that meet the needs of our clients
- Expand the size and diversity of the client-base.
- Proactively create trade ideas and new business proposals which meet our client’s needs as well as meeting electronic /voice queries from clients regarding competitive pricing and structured solutions
- Clearly explain the risks and rewards of our products to our clients, and provide our clients with all the information they need to make an informed judgement about transactions.
- Promote product placement across a wide range of client types (including Asset Managers, Pension Funds, Insurance Companies, Hedge Funds and Private Banks worldwide).
- Price accurately all new transactions and all risk positions; including through the use and continued development of market-leading pricing and hedging methodologies.
Manage all relevant risks (including, but not limited to, market, credit, operational, conduct and xVA risks) within the firm’s risk appetite; including through the use and continued development of market-leading risk management models and monitoring tools.
Skills and experience:
- Financial institutions experience
- Fluent Russian speaker
- Degree level educated or equivalent
- Strong quantitative / numerical skills
- Knowledge and current experience working within the CEEMA market
- Contributing to the company’s revenue target and enhancing the worldwide franchise of MUFG
- Complying and conducting business in line with all legal and regulatory requirements (Volcker, EMIR and MIFID)