With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. We are looking for a Denodo SME Consultant on a Contract or Permanent basis.
- Denodo SME - Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements assimilation & understanding of existing applications and technical environment.
- Responsible for development, design/ architecture, implement data virtualisation service solutions using Denodo.
- Hands on experience in performing constructing Virtual data models on hosted, cloud and hybrid environment.
- Experience in optimising existing/new queries and analytic solutions; by having good knowledge on query optimizer module including dynamic and static optimization.
- Expertise in adopting and suggesting Best Practices that needs to be followed during implementation as well as in support phase (Including user adminstration)
- Denodo Data Integration, EAI, B2B, ESB, web services, service-oriented architecture.
- Expertise in implementing, supporting and administrating activities in Denodo.
- Good knowledge on setup monitoring, Analysing logs, identifying potential issues and Auditing in Denodo platform.
- Knowledge of major databases like Teradata, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server.
- Be able to address majority of technical questions concerning customization, integration, enterprise architecture and general feature / functionality of the product.
- Obtain and maintain strong knowledge of the Denodo products, be able to deliver a superb demo and technical pitch, including overview of key and advanced features and benefits, services offerings, differentiation, and competitive positioning.
- Strong Requirement Elicitation & Analysis skills; should be able to transform uses cases into Denodo implementable design.
- A desire to take responsibility and ownership of components/processes within the team.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within the senior stake holders in the bank.
- Well versed with Denodo product.
- Experience in Databases like Teradata, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server.
- Strong, proven commercial experience designing and building ETL pipelines in Python.
- Expertise in SQL databases and data structuring.
- Great understanding and desire to solve problems and build proactive solutions in a data virtual environment.
- Experience in working in investment bank.