Job Reference #233078BR
You will be working in the Global Derivatives & Solutions (D&S) COO team. The team is a global team with business managers based in London, Zurich, Hong Kong and New York.
We operate globally aligned to the operating model of the businesses we cover and this particular role will primarily focus on the Solutions, Corporate Derivatives and Structured Financing businesses within D&S in Global Markets. The Structured Financing business provides fixed income financing solutions to a global client base using a variety of trade formats and structures. The Corporate Derivatives business works in partnership with Global Banking and our clients to design bespoke solutions surrounding concentrated equity, equity-linked and equity-like investments to meet our client needs. The Solutions business provides our global client base a variety of cross asset solutions across Dynamic Strategies, Actively Managed Portfolio, Commodities, Mutual Fund Derivatives and Hybrids. Our team focuses on ensuring that the businesses operate effectively and efficiently to manage risks, and is enabled to maximize economic profit while being compliant with regulations, policies and procedures. Your expertise
• At least 1-2 years background or direct experience in fixed income, equity or derivative products.
• Knowledge of fixed income, equity or derivative products, front to back processes, and dependencies in highly structured trading businesses
• Ability to communicate and work with stakeholders and team members across all areas of the bank and of various levels of seniority
• Good at building networks of contacts across the business, logistics and control functions
• Ability to understand new issues and processes quickly and determine priorities and solutions based on business need and benefit
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills; proficiency in excel, power point
• Comfortable working independently, as well as in a collaborative environment
• Strong focus, drive and commitment, and track record in getting jobs done on time and to a high standard (a commercial 'can-do' approach)
• Able to remain calm under pressure and cope with difficult and changing scenarios i.e. be flexible
• A university degree
• Proficient in both spoken and written English; any other language skills are an advantage About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.