Derived Data Services Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The CME Derived Data Services Analyst will help drive growth of the CME Group's Derived Data Services business by taking ownership of ongoing usage analysis, intelligence gathering and preparing key research on customer trends and opportunities, as well as providing pre-sales support for onboarding and licensing of new customers and post-sales support of existing customers.
• Develop and generate reports and analyses based on Licensee information. This includes conducting simple to moderately complex financial and usage analysis.
• Monitor and collate clients quarterly reports, assist with monthly billing, and relay key information to the team.
• Execute ad-hoc projects to identify industry trends, customer impact of potential commercial changes and be able to deliver this and similar research in clear and business-focused formats.
• Grow and maintain knowledge levels of CME Market Data and Derived Data policies and fees.
• Provide pre-sales assistance for the licensing of Derived Data prospects through high level qualification techniques and articulating onboarding process to clients.
• Substantiates and reconciles reports with clear documentation. Resolves discrepancies independently, and demonstrates a keen eye for numerical detail.
• Work with and develop relationships with other business units globally to effectively analyse key client behaviours.
Working in an operational support function assisting a global team.
Skills & Software Requirements:
Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on high degree of proficiency in Excel including the use of financial formulas, data analysis and pivot table features is a must.
Proficiency in Salesforce or other financial database helpful.