An exciting fintech company, with offices in New York, Tokyo and London, is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join its London technology team. Empowering developers in major financial firms to be as productive as possible, they are building a cloud-based, end-to-end development and production platform.
The successful candidate will be part of the team responsible for automation of deployment of the infrastructure used by clients, deployment of customer environments, supporting customer and internal clients' infrastructure, and evaluating and deploying new technologies into the environment where appropriate.
This is a client-facing role where you will be using AWS Cloud & Linux information technology day in-day out. Bridging the gap between development and infrastructure, you will be a role model for future engineering and devops teams. Requirements:
- Relevant IT qualification (Microsoft Certification beneficial)
- Self-starter, passionate about software-defined infrastructure and cloud
- 3+ years experience using Linux and proven hands-on experience with RedHat Enterprise Linux or Ubuntu Linux)
- Proficient in using coding/scripting to automate/reduce time taken to complete tasks
- Exceptional communication skills with all levels, technical and non-technical
- Great opportunity to be part of a collaborative, innovative environment
- Competitive salary + generous benefits
If you think you are a suitable candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Cajovi Daniel
020 3745 6532