Middleware Developer / Consultant
Location: London; Hybrid working
- Middleware skills needed
- IBM DataPower Gateway
- WebSphere (MQ, Application Server, Liberty)
- IBM Integration Bus (APP Connect Enterprise, MQ)
- Java (mostly at deployment and security – not many programming skills required)
- PRD (Product Readiness Document) creation – scoping, requirement, etc., and working with project owners, CTS customers, and suppliers.
- CWB (Security Configuration Workbooks) – working with suppliers and securities to prove that the platform is compliant with Bank standards
- PIA (Product Introduction Assurance) – compiling and assurance.,
- Supplier coordination for private cloud platform development for middleware services as needed by CTS customers.
- Architecture design reviews – governance
- Broad guidance on various projects coming to consume middleware services on Bank Private Cloud.