Development Manager: - Investment Management, Java, Spring, AWS, CI/CD, TDD A leading global asset management firm are seeking a Development Manager to join on a permanent basis. This individual will have responsibility for managing a development team (approx. 6 people) supporting development within
their portfolio management team.
The team are responsible development and a portfolio of projects within their portfolio management, meaning to be successful this individual must have proven experience driving and owning strategic change and engage with senior members of the business to provide input during architectural reviews and steering committees.
Candidates will have a technical background with prior experience developing applications using core Java, Spring frameworks and Microservices and the organisation are advanced in their use of cloud so experience of AWS is highly desirable.
Financial Services experience is a prerequisite and knowledge of investment management would be highly advantageous. Key Requirements
- Five years’ experience of working in a leadership role in IT managing technical resources
- Experience developing using core Java and Spring frameworks
- Experience implementing/adopting Microservices
- Hands-on management style.
- Experience in delivering technical solutions through both vendor (on-/off-shore) and employee resources.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business and technology partners.
- Experience of working in a leadership space in a financial institution (Investment Bank or Investment Manager) with man management responsibilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Development Manager to join a global asset management firm and take ownership of a key business function with high growth potential including global responsibilities. If your experiences match the above description please do not hesitate to apply. (successful applicants will be contacted within 24 hours)
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50. You can also follow our live roles on the website at http://www.cornwalliselt.com/live_roles and on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cornwalliselt