Digital Banking Consultant
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 janv. 18 2018-01-22
Working with Capco’s clients across tier 1 banks you'll get involved in all aspects of digital change, using a variety of different project methodologies and working with a range of technologies. Our digital work offers the opportunity to work on complex projects and shape the future of online financial services. The digital agenda is front of mind for our clients and we embrace new ideas and are renowned for our robust delivery and customer focus.
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Digital Consultant.
A Word About Us
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Get Down To Business
This is a role for a management consultant with a focus on the digital channel including internet, mobile and other emerging direct channels. This is a chance to join one of the fastest growing and exciting consultancies, with an opportunity to grow with the company as it expands.
Working with Capco’s clients across tier 1 banks you'll get involved in all aspects of digital change, using a variety of different project methodologies and working with a range of technologies. In additional you will work internally to develop our digital proposition. You will be:
- Advising senior clients on digital strategy
- Deliver complex end to end projects
- Work closely with clients to define and optimize their roadmap
- Shaping and executing complex digital transformation
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues too.
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Experience in the design and delivery of online and mobile solutions in the FS domain
- Solid background in a consultancy or agency role
- Experience of the online customer journey and the ability to drive commercial development of the digital proposition
- Consulting experience (internal or external) / change management experience
- Programme portfolio planning and development of roadmaps (technology and business)
- Team player with the ability to deliver projects and to work within integrated, multi-disciplinary project teams
Now Take The Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.