Digital Integration consultant
- GBP70000 - GBP85000 per annum + bonus and car allowance
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 08 juin 18 2018-06-08
Common purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at my client works with one goal in mind - making sure that my client is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do.
Digital Integration - Perm - up to £85K + 20% bonuse + £6K car allowance
Common purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at my client works with one goal in mind - making sure that my client is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: My client network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Our sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFATM World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world.
This role will be hands-on technical support (including code level support, building APi's) and strong client relationship management skills. The successful candidate will utilize a consultative and solutions oriented approach to client engagements. Key activities include the ability to discuss API solution sets, provide pre-sale advice and technical guidance on how to integrate mobile payment system Product APIs with clients' systems and hands on post-sale onboarding technical support. In addition, he/she must be highly collaborative, bring a structured approach to client engagement and documentation and be able to communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or commensurate work experience is required. An MBA/MS is a plus.
- 5 - 8 years of relevant client facing sales engineering work experience
- Have a strong engineering or architecture background focused on Web technologies, APIs, and machine-to-machine communication over the Internet
- Be willing and able to get hands-on with technology teams, including code reviews and test case reviews, or deep-dive into user flows with clients.
- Highly collaborative, brings a structured problem-solving approach to client engagements and documentation, and able to focus on finding solutions to problems as they arise
- Understand commercial drivers of products and how they impact client's business and P&L. Able to proactively identify business opportunities.
- Strong technical lead experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to quickly assimilate and apply new technologies and application knowledge
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, including debugging code
- Knowledgeable of cloud-base technologies, including security requirements and best practices
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, and interaction skills.
- Great time management skills with a strong focus on details and execution.
- Financial services and/or payments processing industry experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with system architectures utilizing ISO 8583 desired
- Experienced with Agile development process code
- Multiple language speakers preferred, but not required
If you are interested and want to learn more about this role please apply now and I will give you a call within 48hours.