Digital Journey Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 24 mai 18 2018-05-24
See job description for details
Join us as Digital Journey Manager in London, Leeds, Belfast, Edinburgh or Manchester
- If you're passionate about creating fantastic customer journeys and harnessing digital innovation to improve our customers' home owning experience, this may be the ideal role for you
- You'll have a unique opportunity to develop solutions aimed at optimising our customers' digital experiences, specifically in Mortgages and Insurance
- In this varied and technically focused role, you'll be responsible for developing and managing the customer sales experience across various digital touch points
- This role is a great platform to channel your creativity and make a real difference to our customers and our banking future
What you'll do
As Digital Journey Manager for Home Buying and Ownership, you'll play a key role in simplifying and improving our customers' digital experience. You'll be using customer insight and data to define new customer experiences, as well as optimising, testing and validating existing journeys, to make sure our customers are getting the best possible experience every time.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
- Delivering measurable improvements in customer experiences across our sales journeys, using a range of tools including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target and Clicktale
- Actively monitoring and understanding customer feedback and Net Promoter Scores (NPS), and delivering enhancements to our sales journeys as a result to help better meet customer needs and expectations
- Supporting the management and delivery of change through our digital properties, from inception to post-live validation and monitoring
- Working collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Using both qualitative and quantitative data to provide insight that helps define the short and medium term vision for our consumer finance propositions
The skills you'll need
You'll be the voice of the customer in this role, so you'll need to be passionate about customer experiences and continuous improvement in a digital context. You'll already have some knowledge and understanding of, or a proven interest in, online best practice, digital marketing or consumer lending products.
We'll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- Confidence in using data and insight to optimise digital journeys, and the ability to teach and coach others to do the same
- First rate analytical skills which will enable you to deliver meaningful, actionable insight and areas of opportunity
- Commercial awareness, confidence in your ability to work collaboratively, and the ability to face-off effectively to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to be the voice of our customers, understanding their intent and needs to create effortless end-to-end customer journeys
- The ability to work collaboratively and influentially with a wide range of stakeholders
It would also be beneficial, although not essential, to have previous experience:
- Using digital content management systems or analytics tools
- Working in financial services, specifically mortgages or insurance senior stakeholder management
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.