The Digital Learning Specialist is a Learning Operations Role supporting the Digital Content Lead.It is critical to the success of HSBC's Learning function and the Future Skills Programme.
. The role holder will be part of a team that enables thousands of colleagues to develop the skills they need now and in the future, helping HSBC as an organization to achieve its purpose.
The Digital Learning Specialist will work closely with the Digital Content Lead to build and implement an effective and sustainable Learning content curation, governance, management and distribution approach for Learning.
Key activities the role holder will be involved in:
- Manage and govern Learning content and catalogues (internal and external integrated catalogues).
- Support in managing relationships with external providers and monitor quality, ensuring Service Level Agreements are being adhered to
- Provide advice on digital Learning channels and platforms (including but not limited to LMS, LXP, hosting and CDN, mobile, integrations).
- Own and support in managing the global Learning product report requirements
- Produce and deliver digital content.
- Source, select and curate digital Learning content.
- Identify and promote best practices across the digital learning ecosystem.
- Develop and document BAU structure, governance, standards, polices and process for sustainable digital Learning management beyond the life of the programme.
- Support the Learning Operations role in the managing of overall governance and management of learning policies including development of new and revision of existing operational policies
- Develop and deliver learning dashboards to the Learning and Talent Development community or business stakeholders via the relevant Learning and Talent Development contact points
- Continuous improvement and automation of processes leveraging human and machine capabilities to deliver a great customer experience.
- Driving digital adoption, engagement and performance management
- Driving cultural change within the Learning community and the wider Learner population.
- Develop subject matter expertise across the entire learning ecosystem.
- Identify and explore customer experience and process improvement opportunities.
- Train colleagues as required.
While this role has a digital first perspective, our scope will include the end to end experience of employees in all aspects of Learning (analogue/digital formal/informal, classroom/virtual/ ).